Saturday, July 13, 2019

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW



“……….I cannot rest from travel: I will drink

Life to the lees: All times I have enjoy'd
Greatly, have suffer'd greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone, on shore, and when
Thro' scudding drifts the rainy Hyades
Vext the dim sea: I am become a name;
For always roaming with a hungry heart
Much have I seen and known; cities of men
And manners, climates, councils, governments,…….


I am a part of all that I have met;
Yet all experience is an arch wherethro'
Gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades
For ever and forever when I move.
How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnish'd, not to shine in use!
As tho' to breathe were life! Life piled on life
Were all too little, and of one to me
Little remains: but every hour is saved
From that eternal silence, something more,
A bringer of new things; and vile it were
For some three suns to store and hoard myself,
And this gray spirit yearning in desire
To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
Beyond the utmost bound of human thought……………

     

      There lies the port; the vessel puffs her sail:
There gloom the dark, broad seas. My mariners,
Souls that have toil'd, and wrought, and thought with me—
That ever with a frolic welcome took
The thunder and the sunshine, and opposed
Free hearts, free foreheads—you and I are old;
Old age hath yet his honour and his toil;
Death closes all: but something ere the end,
Some work of noble note, may yet be done,
Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.


The lights begin to twinkle from the rocks:
The long day wanes: the slow moon climbs: the deep
Moans round with many voices. Come, my friends,
'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.


It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”
               Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1833



This is for all of you. This is a brief cease-fire for one night of celebration and acknowledgment for everyone who has been vilified, ostracized, mocked, ridiculed, censored, marginalized and laughed at for daring to suggest an investigation into something now known to be an unambiguous, unarguable Truth. Take a deep bow, brothers and sisters. You always knew what was up.


Ben Swann, Tiffany Fitzhenry, Liz Crokin, my good buddies Anthony Patch, Jasun Horsley of Auticulture, Chris Knowles of Secret Sun, Conchita Sarnoff, and the amazing CAVDEF (you know who you are!)


This is for, yes, Alex Jones (controlled op I know but he called this from the get-go before being threatened), Joe M, Sean Stone, Sarah Ashcraft, Jordan Sather, Melissa “Honeybee,” Ed Opperman, Doug Hagmann, Amazing Polly, Gonz Shimura of Face Like The Sun, Aaron and Melissa Dykes at Truthstream Media, SGT Report, Eric Mancow Muller, so many more I’ve forgotten and all those anon redditors, 8chan-ers, 4chan-ers, and voat-ers I’ll never, ever know, but will always eternally be in debt to. Oh, and me!! Wheee!! And my Ginger, who understands when understanding is the hardest job of all.


And this is for, and always remembering: Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Monica Petersen, Gary Caradori, Gary Webb, Dan Casolaro, Terence Yeakey, Mike Ruppert, Don Henry, Kevin Ives, Nancy Schaefer, Andy Breitbart, Max Spiers, and all other sweet souls departed that have nudged any part of this Beast and paid the ultimate price for their fellow man. You paved the way for all of us and showed us what the greatest love of all truly means. We have always stood on your shoulders. Messengers of the highest order. Man, we’re gonna have some party one day!


And of course to Mae, who cleared the forest, and started the road.   


Much like Ali in the heading photo, each and every one of you, both here and gone, deserve to proudly claim and ask (paraphrasing) “What’s my name, fools?!” standing over the carcass of all the doubters, all the deliberate obfuscators and naysayers, all the belittling energy vampires and purposefully ignorant friends that chided your name and your calling, both to your face and behind your back. And most of all over anyone that would harm a child, and all of those that would make it easier for them to do so, if only in their silence. “What’s my name??!!”


What started as a question right here back in 2011 has become a statement, as these closing lyrics will attest. This is where it all started, and for those of you that have been on board from the beginning, I salute you. Those that joined somewhere along the way, still welcome – been quite a few days between stations, hasn’t it? I salute you too, and because I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than Ali, Tennyson, and Oasis, I hope you enjoy and revel in the implications of the journey so far…And think about what’s been accomplished as well as how many miles we all have to go before we can safely unpack behind the wall of sleep.  


Actually, come to think of it, any block party/Revolution without Ali, Tennyson and Oasis is a Revolution not worth having.  


This rocket ride won’t be stopping anytime soon…This song was ringing in my ears 8 years ago when I conceived this late night trip and punched the first tickets, but it’s only grown louder since. And it took all of you to make it come true. All of it.


I love all of you magnificent bastards; now, let’s get going, we’ve got work to do……


“Step off the train all alone at dawn
Back into the hole where I was born
The sun in the sky never raised an eye to me
The blood on the tracks, and they must be mine
The fool on the hill, and I feel fine
Don't look back 'cause you know what you might see

Look into the wall of my mind's eye
I think I know, but I don't know why
Questions are the answers you might need
Coming in a mess, going out in style
I ain't good-looking, but I'm someone's child
No one can give me the air that's mine to breathe

I met my maker
I made him cry
And on my shoulder he asked me why
His people won't fly through the storm
I said, "Listen up man, they don't even know you're born"

All my people right here, right now
D'you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah
All my people right here, right now
D'you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah
All my people right here, right now
D'you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I don't really care for what you believe
So open up your fist or you won't receive
The thoughts and the words of every man you'll need
Get up off the floor and believe in life
No one's ever gonna ever ask you twice
Get on the bus and bring it on home to me

I met my maker
I made him cry
And on my shoulder he asked me why
His people won't fly through the storm
I said, "Listen up man, they don't even know you're born"

All my people right here, right now
They know what I mean yeah, yeah
All my people right here, right now
They know what I mean yeah, yeah
All my people right here, right now
They know what I mean yeah, yeah”

 D’you Know What I Mean?  Oasis (N.Gallagher) 7-7-97

 

3 comments:

  1. Kanye Cometh:

    Troubled by the warnings
    Alphabet-men dropped
    King Wonka's holding all the sweets
    Lost in his chocolate shop

    But nothing's served to worry
    When symmetry's alight
    Geometry of karma
    A clockwise wrong to right

    For spiders weave their courage
    In search of where to die
    And tread the wings of carrier doves
    To love them as they fly

    Now in the wind their echo breathes
    Yearning to teach facsimiles
    Of all the distant traumas
    Transcendant summer breeze

    The bad times taught them how to play
    A funeral march towards better days
    To let the sunlight swallow
    All the weeping willow's shade

    And 'cross the skies, their smoke rings flee
    Old signals growing feebly
    The flicker of their whispers
    Show our sailboats to the sea

    To reminisce of songs long past
    We swell the sails and raise our mast
    To humble sandstone titans
    Blowing mandalas to glass

    'Til finally he reappears
    A dreamland figment born of fears
    Disturbing but the slumber
    Of the souls that truth drew near

    And in a blink he gives the gift
    No subterfuge, no spell to lift
    A true magician's pardon
    The paradigm shift

    So when you wake asunder
    Still torn from where we've been
    Be thankful you were visited
    By a traveler from within

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you gno you know, I was looking for the spot where I'm being guided, right here right now. The country that I said would be the dark forces of the underworld, said either get out of the u.s. or commit suicide, sounds like there's an invasion planned, RANDOMLY checking it five ways to Sunday, the spiritual warnings have all came back the same. I'm picking up 04/04 from Chinese skip four, but I also had a synchronicity with March 30 and April fool's is in between so one can hope. Keep it up.
    From R to DC :
    Lightfoot Sundown
    From R to G:
    Mumford





    FEAR NOT

    ReplyDelete