Tuesday, October 15, 2019

TIMES, CHIMES, RESONANCE, AND LOOSE ENDS






“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” – Samuel Adams




“I love a great mystery. And I’m fascinated by the greatest unsolved mystery. Do we see reality as it is? If I close my eyes I can imagine that everything we experience, everything we see, think, and do, is unfolding simultaneously in a parallel universe. And if so, how many copies of our cells exist? And might our mental states be conjoined?”    
                                        MR. ROBOT, Season 3, ep 1




Some very timely thoughts in this placeholder while working on the next entry… About freedom, why we’re all here, what we’re fighting for, and how wishing for someone’s freedom, always, is the very best way to tell them you love them. Thanks to Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, and Jackson Browne, respectively, for the very important words, which only seem to grow in importance, and a strange pertinence, as we barrel down all these twisting quantum routes together as life unfolds. As it should. As it’s supposed to.


We are all lovers in dangerous times now, my friends, to borrow from the celestial Bruce Cockburn. But love abides. 


"Far between sundown's finish and midnight's broken toll
We ducked inside the doorway, thunder crashing
As majestic bells of bolts struck shadows in the sounds
Seeming to be the chimes of freedom flashing

Flashing for the warriors whose strength is not to fight
Flashing for the refugee on the unarmed road of flight
And for each and every underdog soldier in the night
 We gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

Through the city's melted furnace, unexpectedly we watched
With faces hidden here while the walls were tightening
As the echo of the wedding bells before the blowin' rain
Dissolved into the wild bells of lightning

Yeah, tolling for the rebel, tolling for the rake
Tolling for the luckless, the abandoned and forsaked
Tolling for the outcast, burnin' constantly at stake
 We gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

Through the mad mystic hammering of the wild ripping hail
The sky cracked its poems in naked wonder
That the clinging of the church bells blew far into the breeze
Leaving only bells of lightning and its thunder

Striking for the gentle, striking for the kind
Striking for the guardians and protectors of the mind
And the poet and the painter far beyond behind his rightful time
 We gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

In the wild cathedral evening the rain unraveled tales
For the disrobed faceless forms of no position
Tolling for the tongues with no place to bring their thoughts
All written down in taken-for-granted situations

Tolling for the deaf an' blind, tolling for the mute
For the mistreated, mateless mother, the mistitled prostitute
For the misdemeanor outlaw, chained and cheated by pursuit
And we gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

Even though a cloud's white curtain in a far-off corner flashed
As the hypnotic splattered mist was slowly lifting
Electric light still struck like arrows, fired but for the ones
Condemned to drift or else be kept from drifting

Tolling for the searching ones, on their speechless, seeking trail
For the lonesome-hearted lovers with too personal a tale
And for each unharmful, gentle soul misplaced inside a jail
We gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

Starry-eyed and laughing, I recall when we were caught
Trapped by no track of hours for they hang suspended
As we listened one last time and we watched with one last look
Spellbound and swallowed as the tolling ended

Tolling for the aching ones whose wounds cannot be nursed
For the countless confused, accused, misused, strung-out ones and worse
And for every hung-up person in the whole wide universe
 We gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing…..





We met out on open streets when we had no place to go
I remember how my heart beat when you said I love you so
Then little by little we choked out all the life that our love could hold
Oh no

It's like we had a noose and baby without check
We pulled until it grew tighter around our necks
Each one waiting for the other, darlin', to say when
Well baby you can meet me tonight on the loose end

We didn't count tomorrows, as we took what we could and baby we ran
There was no time for sorrow, every place we went I held your hand
And when the night closed in I was sure your kisses told me all I had to know
But oh no

It's like we held a noose and baby without check
We pulled until it grew tighter around our necks
Each one waiting for the other, darlin', to say when
Well baby you can meet me tonight on the loose end

Our love has fallen around us like we said it never could
We saw it happen to all the others but to us it never would
Well how could something so bad, darling, come from something that was so good
I don't know

It's like we held a noose and baby without check
We pulled until it grew tighter around our necks
Each one waiting for the other, darlin', to say when
Well baby you can meet me tonight on the loose end…….





Time will come when we know what happened here
Change will come in time and make it clear
We learn one thing if we learn at all
In the secret wars we call our lives
Anything can happen

We watch the days, we make our plans
We change in ways a life demands
But whatever pleasure this life may allow
I'll give you the love I have for you now

Because anything can happen
In a world so full of fear
Dreams are whispered in the dead of night
And people disappear
But you hear my heart and you know I'm still here
Although you know and I know you know
While I swear I'll never let you go
Anything can happen

Yeah, if this love can happen here
Anything can

We watch the days we make our plans
We change in ways a life demands
I'll always remember this time, this place
The hope in your voice, the light on your face

Because anything can happen
In a world so full of pain
People give their lives to making war
And we call those people sane
But I love you where your dreams remain
Though you never say it anymore
One day there'll be an end to this war
And who knows
We may see what we're here for
Anything can happen."



13 comments:

  1. I like the Sam Adams quote as I just blogged (in comments) live footage of coward exec of Hong Kong getting chased out of parliament after being unable to deliver a formal address and running, literally, for her life through angry mob.
    https://flyingcuttlefish.wordpress.com/2019/10/15/hong-kong-3/
    If only Americans would act that way! Such heart and courage ... no wonder western media wants to not report on Hong Kong!

    I have request for info on Epstein. Is this pedo woman, Vickermann named earlier by Epstein victims as a procurer? For some reason I was looking up the auto racer she is married to but never got much.
    Same person? Connected to Epstein, maybe not?
    https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/3473699

    I will blog it if she's in the Epstein case but maybe I was on a wrong track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MF!!

      Thanks for the comment, and yeah, Sarah Kellen became Sarah Kellen Vickers when she joined forces with semi-great NASCAR dude Brian Vickers. She most def was in the Epstein inner circle as a procurer as well as willing participant according to some. Unfortunately ever since the Nicole Junkermann torpedo sunk VOAT it's been non-accessible for me: I wasn't a registered user before (merely a lurker) & now the registration page is still not viable and/or down. Which all in all kind of sucks since it was an invaluable source for me for all things pizzagate/Epstein/Deep State, etc. Combine that with 8chan & the 'Q' drop pages being gone and it's been slim pickins!! Which is why I owe you a big one for putting me on to your quite vital site. Reddit and godlikeproductions don't quite cut the mustard sometimes -- altho Reddit is getting better.

      Back to Vickers: this is one of the better summations so far: https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/sarah-kellen-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-lieutenant.html

      I do know she was one of the ones deemed immune-from-prosecution according to the heinous plea deal in Florida in 2008 -- but I don't think that was across-the-board unilaterally in every state for the same offenses, only Fla. Which is why I can't figure out why she, Marcinkova, Maxwell, and various others haven't been apprehended -- at the very least as material witnesses to whatever horrors they viewed/participated in. But maybe I'm not understanding the "legalities" of the situation(?)
      Maxwell of course is last said to have been sighted in Brazil w/Brunel as of a few days ago, so we'll see how that goes...

      Finally, thanks to all your tirelessness, am working on a posting which should be up within the week (fingers crossed) with a main theme of linking Epstein to CERN & related high weirdness.

      And whoever came up with all this (& you're gonna LOVE this) deserves a medal: https://graphcommons.com/graphs/0a79deca-46a2-48e9-9d90-326b20aa6e9e

      JUST stumbled on that in the last few hours and have been completely blown away. Ridiculously impressive to say the least.
      Sherlock himself couldn't do better. We'll talk soon.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for that Kellen link. So I finally got a post up
      on her so I can add on to it later as new things come up.
      I have a post on CERN and can add your new thing to it when you get it done.
      Yeah - I just stumbled on that map too ... I found it from a you tube video and just added it to my Research page. Such a lot of work to get that all done.
      On Maxwell ... at this point I figure she has some super blackmail on some big people to remain so untouched by the law all this time. Notice how the "press" keeps calling her a "socialite" and not a pimp etc. - I figure that's because the press are all compromised having been guests at Epstein's mansion etc.
      Maxwell has the same protection Comey has for unknown reasons (opinion).
      You now who I think is up for a deadly accident real soon? That prince ....

      Delete
  2. And one more thing MF --

    The Donald is now openly asking what's happened with the Weiner "insurance" laptop (YIKES!) -- methinks that the Storm Warning flags should definitely be going up: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184634725677314050

    ReplyDelete
  3. on access to voat (I can still log in etc.) ... maybe try a different browser ... or for log in problems empty your cookie cache ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked at voat if they were going to fix the problem. They have no o plans to. Plus, it seems trolls there who spam up my posts are the mods there. Ugh ... but a eally good platform in spit =e of all that.

      https://voat.co/v/voatdev/3479531

      Maybe I can do a screen grab for you ... my contact:
      https://flyingcuttlefish.wordpress.com/about/

      Delete
    2. Hey MF!!

      Thanks so much for all your entreaties on my behalf re VOAT -- I know, I've emailed them extensively & never gotten even a reply. Frustrating, esp. since it provided such a freakin wealth of info for me -- but, as I said previously, you take up the slack nicely!! & also mega thanks re your contact info, you can bet your boots I'll be using that -- just not TOO much, don't wanna make a nuisance of meself! But any more private, privy notifications I'll be alerting you to there for sure.

      And hey, 8chan's newest incarnation, 8kun.org, was returning an ACCESS FORBIDDEN up til a few minutes ago, I'm assuming due to relentless DDOS, but now when I enter it, I'm directed here:
      https://george.news/#/

      I have NO idea what in the hell is going on, but see what you think....

      Delete
    3. Sorry, make that 8kun.net --- aaaaaaand it's still down. Access Forbidden. At least for me. YMMV.

      Btw, slaving over a hot keyboard & should, hopefully, have a new posting up by Halloween. Hot fitting. Esp. when you see what I've got!

      Delete
  4. I understand 8chan is getting a reboot in a few days... with a new name.
    https://youtu.be/AqZZDNauHIk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste Wordman. Thank you for all you write and have written- you’ve been a treasured guide and nexus for me into these realms of strangeness.



    Don’t know if you caught this from Martin Geddes’ latest - it captured something trenchant that I had been trying to mentally articulate.



    Intellectualism as a serious handicap



    “That the root issue lies in the spiritual realm creates a massive problem in our modern technological world. The presumption of the liberal, progressive, educated class is that their intellectual capability and credentials protect them from such deception. This is the exact opposite of reality.



    A friend recently lent me the following classic 1962 book on Propaganda by French philosopher Jacques Ellul.



    The introduction captures the issue succinctly (my emphasis):



    Ellul follows through by designating intellectuals as virtually the most vulnerable of all to modern propaganda, for three reasons:

    they absorb the largest amount of secondhand, unverifiable information;

    they feel a compelling need to have an opinion on every important question of our time, and thus easily succumb to opinions offered to them by propaganda on all such indigestible pieces of information;

    they consider themselves capable of "judging for themselves".

    They literally need propaganda.



    This matches my personal experience. I am prone to believing what I want to hear, but I also happen to presume all offered belief systems are frauds — until proven otherwise — as a side effect of my childhood traumas. The pattern I see repeated over and over among educated and intelligent associates — especially those in the tech industry — is they feel that they are "too clever" to be deceived by emotional manipulation.



    In reality, they are the perfect "mark": they have mistaken intellectual intelligence for intuitive intelligence, and they are absolutely not the same thing. Their need for external meaning — resulting from the internal "divinity deficit" — is the strongest. They are the most prone to clutch at manufactured belief systems to fill this unconscious spiritual and emotional void.



    Some things really are so stupid that only an intellectual would believe them! It seems in retrospect that the separation of science from divinity, and hence its divorce from moral philosophy, was a big mistake.”



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Velo!!

      Thanks for the kind words & thanks for commenting. & oh yes, that old spectre of confirmation bias -- we all have to battle it on a continuing basis. The human ego's need to seek validation constantly is a weak spot that needs to be constantly monitored. I know I try to always -- for all information here -- use the old journalistic standard that used to exist in the days before unnamed gov't sources & groupthink were the only ways "journalists" obtained headlines: find 3 different info streams, & if they all confirm the same factoid, generally speaking, you're on pretty solid ground. Of course that end has grown exponentially more difficult in these days when the basic number of overall Big News outlets is down to, what is it now, 5 globally? Now THEIR BIAS is much easier to come by, and sell to the unsuspecting as truth.

      Plus I'm still a firm believer in the mantra that the real Truth, with a capital 'T,' will always come out. And it will defend itself, it doesn't need me, or you, or anybody else to do that for it. All part of the Masterplan, as Noel would say!!

      Stay tuned. New entry up by Halloween right here in the black heart of the strangeness nexus! & thanks for mentioning Martin btw -- that guy rocks!!

      Delete