"He would go down to wherever the rockets sprang up into space. He would go to Mars, one way or another. He would go to the Martian tombs. There, there by God were bodies, he would bet his last hatred on it, that would rise and walk and work with him!
Theirs was an ancient culture, much different from that of Earth, patterned on the Egyptian, if what the librarian had said was true. And the Egyptian -- what a crucible of dark superstition and midnight terror that culture had been! Mars, it was, then. Beautiful Mars!"
Ray Bradbury, Pillar Of Fire: https://thephilosopher.net/bredberi/wp-content/uploads/sites/429/2025/02/Pillar-of-Fire-Ray-Bradbury.pdf
What an eerie and hauntingly beautiful sentiment expressed by Bradbury. Within it you can see the lengthening shadows of the work and mythos embraced by Jack Parsons; the sightings only a summer earlier of his flying buddy, Kenneth Arnold. Hushed secrets expressed -- beliefs transmitted -- eidolons, egregores given strange substance.
But there is far more:
"I am Poe, he thought. I am all that is left of Edgar Allen Poe, and I am all that is left of Ambrose Bierce and all that is left of a man named Lovecraft. I am a grey night bat with sharp teeth, and I am a square black monolith monster. I am Osiris and Bal and Set.
I am the Necronomicon, the Book of the Dead. I am the House of Usher, falling into flame. I am the Red Death. I am the man mortared into the catacomb with a cask of Amontillado...I am a dancing skeleton. I am a coffin, a shroud, a lightning bolt reflected in an old house window. I am an autumn-empty tree, I am a rapping, flinging shutter.
I am a yellow volume turned by a claw hand. I am an organ played in an attic at midnight. I am a mask, a skull mask behind an oak tree on the last day of October. I am a poison apple bobbing in a water tub for child noses to bump at, for child teeth to snap...I am a black candle lighted before an inverted cross. I am a coffin lid, a sheet with eyes, a footstep on a black stairwell. I am Dunsany and Machen and I am the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I am The Monkey's Paw and I am the Phantom Rickshaw. I am the Cat and the Canary, the Gorilla, the Bat. I am the ghost of Hamlet's father on the castle wall."
How many of these same things did Jack Parsons dream at the dawn of the Space Age, at the junction where something other -- all glinting and silver and quantumly metallic -- manifested in ether and mist and consciousness, possibly even thru his own infernal desert workings and imaginations?
How many did he pass along subliminally to a young Bradbury in a fleeting encounter?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons
These are the questions few dare to ponder and even fewer dare to answer...and yet here we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF3XOVFqOI8 "I'm the animal, I'm the underworld
I'm the blood and cocaine from your flag unfurled/
I'm the stars in the sky, in the blue
I will always watch you, I will always watch you..."
"I'm the muffin.": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ho5i-WBVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTZxR9Shu_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8wCoIVCcLg&t=2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRz3deg1crY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R36ww3q7nqE
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EDySgm0F008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqtWOvoOkZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg The Glass Box
How brutally ironic that the strange undercurrent of American life that David Lynch wrote about beginning in 1990 -- from trafficking networks large and small, to the Epstein prototype, to UAPs, electromagnetism as a conduit, the non-locality of time, the ritualistic use of trauma and sex magick to summon entities, and the ability of ultradimensional predators to cognitively interface with humans and use them as vessels...all turned out to be true.
"Why think separately of this life and the next. when one is born from the last...
Look at water and fire, earth and wind, enemies and friends all at once
The wolf and the lamb, the lion and the deer, far away yet together
Look at the unity of this spring and winter, manifested in the equinox..."
Jalaluddin Rumi, Life and Death, 1248-1273 AD
"One of the things about this transnational cabal is that it has been repeatedly told to me that the US holds the key...It's up to the American people, either we shut this down by just a peaceful, non-violent demonstration, or we will not have a second chance, and there will be bloodshed the likes of which this world has never seen." Indira Singh, Oct 28, 2005; A Closer Look with Michael Corbin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEQTSDXK-HI&list=PLABE6E63A429654CF&index=8
Hang on to your boots as we enter a land of psychedelic exposition bordering on acid trip. An outlay that maps the crossover of all venn diagrams parapolitical, technological, and spiritual as being far more enmeshed than ever previously imagined. This is a dawning realization which has always been bubbling under the surface, but one which has reached a fevered prominence in the landscape of 2026 and the regions that stretch out beyond our lengthening timeline.
As William H. Kennedy elucidates here in a great interview clip with the late/always excellent pioneering radio host Michael Corbin (whose delving into areas like this likely got him unalived), we are dealing with an ongoing PATTERN, run by a Cabal -- who have insinuated themselves in a growing unfolding of global incident after global incident: https://archive.org/details/acl_4_17_07 All of which bear the fingerprints of ritualistic activity. This from 2007. Remember we always have to go farther and farther back in the timeline to establish execution and precedent. Yesterday's blueprints become tomorrow's programming operations in an unending feedback loop...
Almost impossibly 9/11 connects to Virginia Tech connects to the growing surveillance state of the present -- a latticework built on subterfuge, parapolitical ritual, and sub rosa Black Ops, funding and building a wall around our consciousness, digitizing identity, robbing autonomy, brick by brick building a heuristic system -- follow the footprint of Systems Planning Corp: https://rense.com/general75/latest.htm
https://x.com/grok/status/1964191019853107424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyFD51vN_4&t=5779s
https://thevirginiatechconspiracy.blogspot.com/2007/04/virginia-tech-conspiracy-system.html
Of course DARPA connects elsewhere in our investigation:https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1wrhgeg/has_anyone_looked_up_into_the_correlation_between/
Related (see vaxx optogenetics): https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1veecc8/secret_telepathy_like_technology_by_darpa_fully/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/uyqklf/darpa_owned_ryder_truck_photographed_at_oklahoma/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/17krfzb/darpa_brain_computer_interfaces_and_mind_control/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1iaumtn/this_man_who_was_the_program_manager_of_darpa/
And suddenly here we are up-to-date in the SPC-DARPA-PALANTIR Boomer AI Slapville panopticon: https://thewinepress.substack.com/p/stargate-president-trump-contracts
Something is also weird here that touches yet more of our overlaps: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1wv71qa/is_there_any_connection_between_the_1977_stargate/
Whaaaat??: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1wtp3ya/can_we_trust_him/
Only if Thiel is mentioning it under the umbrella of every eventuality -- both good and bad -- serves the masterplan of the Lord. And I highly doubt he's framing it as such...at least not the Lord I'm thinking of.
WATCH THE SKIES
Within the confines and parameters of this post we will be confronting and running a trace on many real-time anomalies occurring on the present global stage -- on a daily basis -- for which normal explanations may go wanting: https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/2105368230957096979
A murmuration of birds you say -- possibly but not likely at a cruising altitude of 30-40,000 feet. Which is where I propose alternate explanations and suggest we proceed with caution:
Strap in and prepare for an all stations, Challengers. The dark ride only gets wilder from here.Because the plain truth of it is -- it's not just some TV show; we ALL have a debt:
When you get right down to it...we all have a debt. Here, and elsewhere:
Since we're going everywhere, let's start the journey this time out here, where what the inside Congressional whistleblower Dave Grusch** is disclosing to Rogan is, in a nutshell, the exact hypothesis Whitley Strieber proposed in his short The Open Doors: https://x.com/fringedotcom/status/2105363560406937910
But presented as not retaliation for our hubris in letting the extradimensional cat out of the bag, but rather physicist John Von Neumann's radical idea -- our belief in them would mark the trigger event that would allow them to come free-flowing here from wherever; opening the floodgates or portals. Would account for the institutional swamp gas pattern of denial and open ridicule that reigned for 60 years...
Only question remaining is WHY the complete reversal with the December 16, 2017 NYT headline "Glowing Auras and Black Money" (authorized by the Pentagon btw) that led to the current Disclosure movement at the highest levels; that prized mental stopgap of 6 decades removed overnight. Suddenly flying saucers weren't the domain of news giggles, rolled eyes and drunken hillbillies -- they were always very real, and impacting with urgency on our National Security. National Security at least -- with a disturbing possibility of perhaps far more.
Who, or more precisely maybe WHAT, instituted that turnaround?? Possibly a pre-designated timeline coordinate for an announcement of....what? Invasion? Colonization? What if the date was always set?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV5gDL-SjNE
We'll get back to that "science is their religion line" and its ramifications...its terrible provenance...
** Grusch disclaimer: per his recent appearance with Rogan, might just be me but I'm getting distinct "management" vibes ala pro water-muddier Ric Doty or the old X Files Deep Throat, who specialized in mixing and burying truths within lies -- never revealing the whole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o62jIDcqJI
Frankly the most suss thing about Grusch is the fact that he claims in this specific instance, there is no "there" there:
Which casts everything he says into spook misdirection realms.
THE AGE OF AQUARIUS IS AT HAND
Events and circumstances shift, align, reform; realms march in their pace; but the song remains the same in a reality where time is a flat circle.
CONSULTING THE SCROLLS AND THE LINE OF ENOCH
The rationale?? Our fates have been sealed and we've been proving it all night since time immemorial. Since we forever traded away our bloodlines, reason and hegemony for the ability to declare "trust the science" as a core tenet. A science that was always bequeathed to us from the very beginning per an exchange program of ever-advancing tech for bodies. And you imagined these "agreements" went back only as far as Eisenhower?? See the first 7:25 here:
CHARTING THE LARGEST GIFTING FIELD IMAGINABLE
We reach a fatal point here where it must be said, the eventuality dawns where a realization must be confronted -- what if all of our scientific advancements and achievements down thru history -- from iron to splitting the atom to the Manhattan Project to to transistors to fiber optics; from particle colliders to spike proteins to nanotech to brain-machine interface to mRNA platforms, have been less the result of human ingenuity and closed-system inspiration, than gifts and channeled dictation from non-human intelligences??
And this is where "trust the science" assumes a much darker cast...consider why that phrase was repeated by trusted experts as a psychological blanketing/conditioning/programming mantra; the main basis for any mind control is repetition. And the WHY of that repetition is a ritualistic occult working laid out in abeyance and idolatry to non-human intelligences.
Interestingly, only recently thru advanced quantum imaging have interesting anomalies popped during the atomic tests, during UAP sightings...Indeed even in everyday conditions whatever "they" are seem to be surrounding us at all times -- beginning 2:14 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBQ0ZX58WsA
This is only adding to esoteric knowledge we've already amassed vis a vis anomalies pertaining to the Manhattan Project -- 1:04:40 here:
That sacrosanct "scientific method" is nowhere near what has been portrayed -- and is given away by increasing ritualistic behavior exhibited constantly for no known reason; see Nathaniel Gillis above speaking of then-President Obama forced to stand facing a wall in a specific direction, in a certain position within a circle, while attending a rocket launch and/or viewing astrological events.
From the testimony of Diana Pasulka to Shawn Ryan here at the 2:19:38 mark:
If only to show how these bloodlines keep everything "in house," and on increasing occult terms, trace the black trajectories the Malina family continued orbiting:
What are the odds of something like that..."just happening?" Bloodlines of such eerie, after-hours proclivities intermingling??
And/or...sex cults recognize their own -- and propagate down thru history. And thus entire Networks are born, yet all issuing from the same eons-old dark energy of strange angels.
Luna: "There is something out there...I have to be careful, I could get in trouble if I divulge what I've been shown in a SCIF. What I can tell you is that they're real." Going back in time, would that John Dee (& certainly Enoch himself before him) would say the same: https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/2024675184532193612
THIS is how the overarching narrative connects back to the times before Jesus laying the OG groundwork for everything we're living out now as a metasystem.
And the clues are there to follow:
For the record, the Dead Sea Scrolls explicitly list Gilgamesh as one of the Nephilim.
MAGNETOFECTION FOR FUN AND PROFIT
And here comes the claims that there may be an actual physical mechanism to explain what's going on inside the construction of such a Control System linking all these factors:
Meet the merger of the bio-nano-chem with the metaphysical. Magnetofection sold separately:
Which fully checks:
Concerns raised 21 years ago fell on deaf/complicit ears, and more than 5.5 billion doses delivered of mRNA plus unknown ingredients....here we are.
KILLING GOD TO BECOME GOD
Imagine hearing this in 2017 and juxtapose it with today:
Today, when we have Elon Musk now personally rolling Tracy Twyman over in her algorithm grave:
Is this the cusp of a Gene Roddenberry-Star Trek future?? Or are we Killing God to Become God?? Those are really the only 2 vital questions that matter now:
The fact that Musk is now within the past 5 days viral-ing the above 2 videos on X like no others, should give us more than pause to reflect on both the messaging and the timing as we barrel into the zone of ominous...
IN THE VIVARIUM
Not to get all Da Vinci Code on ya, and not to misdirect what technically might not be a misdirect at all if the Nordic angle is in play, (and that depends rather largely on the vehicles God may have been using**) but maybe there's another bloodline they're hunting -- and by "they" I refer to more than one side:
This is a tale of rebirth, identity, deja vu, remembrance, and recognition that likely transcends many realities and yet shows itself in the lore of many mysteries:
In all such tales there is a common thread. A thread interwoven that electrifies our spirits as a distant remembered voice that we are all part of the Plan:
Films have been made about like-minded travel that delve far past The Da Vinci Code:
Shoutout to an old pal James D'Arcy!! (Your backhand is still remembered fondly around the Club...)
We are dealing with competing forces seeking control of the metasystem. Remember what the intuitions of so many experiencers from the very start have told them. Cue the original experiencer -- Kenneth Arnold again, who seems -- no matter what mindset his origin tales sprang from -- to have seen a larger light at the end of his physical existence:
Or this could be a round-trip web...more on this at the end...
Now recall 2 of the core tenants of Jesus' teachings: My Kingdom is not of this world; and Death is Not the End. If we are seeing the manifestations of 2 competing powers and principalities, then UAP sightings can encompass both the sacred and profane of both light-bringing angels as well as the darker variety. If we are, as in no time since the time of Noah, now fully embroiled in an all-out Spiritual War, we need to have discernment. Do not be afraid. Yet another Bible philosophy/terminology that is mentioned more than any other. Why? Because fear is the dark side's food. No matter how and in what ways the system seeks to incorporate us, it seems Faith and Perspective can stop it in its tracks.
But we would be remiss to not acknowledge and describe the other side fully for what it is. A little known but prescient film outlined this world -- based on ancient, esoteric, secret school teachings, fully in 2019. It was titled Vivarium, and this comprehensive breakdown dissects it better than any other exposition I've found. It is unique altho it shares similar themes with Dark City, The Matrix, The Last Wave, Picnic At Hanging Rock, The Owl Service, Excalibur, The Veil, The Truman Show, and many others.
It ultimately is very Gnostic in tone and execution, and is describing the Archons as the rulers of this space -- first for anyone new to this, some starting background. And btw, here's lookin at my precious Mom, the ex-reporter and history buff, who was transfixed by the Dead Sea Scrolls since their cultural flashpoint in the mid-70s (thanks Eric von Daniken, Charles Berlitz, Ivan Sanderson, Gerald Hawkins, Edgar Cayce and all the rest that fired our New Age imaginations) until her passing day -- and is I'm sure completely wallowing in all the new info coming her way even now.
I'm beyond sure that her DNA, curiosity, inspiration and reporter's nose alone are the Mothers of this blog:
With that, the core breakdown of Vivarium...And remember, the cage does not look like a cage, when it is shaped like your dream:
I encourage you all to listen closely to that wonderful exposition more than once. It contains many of the ultimate, hidden truths of the human condition that have been operating thru secret societies, esoteric bloodlines, and forbidden information since far earlier than any of us have been born. I have also heavily used its imaging in this post, as I consider its marriage with the text one of the finest presentations on the entire youtube platform.
It's a video that's its own ecosystem, containing clues to joining all that has gone before -- notice at 24:00 the mention of the Egyptian Ennead, THE NINE -- which we have traced before at length and depth:
NO EXIT
Yaldabaoth doesn't create from nothing -- it can only imitate what already exists; what has already been created by an even Higher, Truer Power. It understands and can copy form, but not essence. It is only one form of a pseudo reality matrix, and altho it looks perfect, feels perfect, tastes perfect... it is a counterfeit, a forgery. A substitution cipher glyph where...
"You can change city, change country, change partner, change name, change everything the system permits you to change...precisely because none of it constitutes an exit." 25:04
The ONLY way this can be undone is by awareness. By knowledge. (Why do you think I'm constantly writing all of these missives to you guys, anyway? I'm giving you weapons.) Knowledge, is a weapon.
This is the great lesson of the Gnostics, so often misinterpreted. In modern terms? This cosmic workaround hack serves perfectly as an immaculate illustration; from the original inspiration of Gene Roddenberry that continued on:
Remember what keeps being repeated across many platforms -- these entities need your agreement.
They need your INVITATION. Without that contingency, they're powerless.
What are YOU reminded of when Janeway intuits that the Archon's patience is wearing thin??:
Beginning 6 years ago that strategy used your strength against you. Compassion, virtue, the highest things in you, it used against you. It's up for you to decide whether we can call these designs what Enoch called them, and to what degree they've changed over eons -- if at all.
I know my suspicions.
"A prisoner who is dragged into his cell spends a lifetime trying to escape. A prisoner who believes he chose his cell spends his life decorating it." 10:50
The signs were all around us then.
They still are, and are being fired off on the daily, absurdity by absurdity:
There needs to be a study centered on how the disenfranchisement of covid and the breaking of human attachment bonds (fostered in an environment both with and without the vaxx as a prime accelerant), created a unique psychological and social void that significantly paved the way for AI as a replacement system for human connection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4aUidMZxbs
MOLOCH Symbolism very much intended...
And that early social distancing baked in at the onset that was supposed to dissipate, never really did, did it? Was this just happenstance, or a timed-release outcome of premeditated social engineering?:
I have given you much to ponder tonight, my star-crossed frequent flyers and shotgun riders.
Along with hopefully an early Halloween vibe Ray Bradbury might recognize.
As has been said at least once above in this latest multimedia ride....
Let the games begin.
This is the lion's den
I hope you knew that before you came in
This is where the angels and the devils fight
And they're choosin up sides tonight...
Here.
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/DouglasDon77694/status/2106191048846229592?s=20
As always = the Olympic torch bearer!!
DeleteBows & hugs!!
Not generally my wheelhouse as you guys know (other than tennis), but being my home state and all, I've gotta tell ya.....
ReplyDeleteTHIS isn't just the greatest, biggest 2 min in College OR PRO football.....
This is the greatest, biggest 2 min in SPORTS.
And it ain't even CLOSE:
https://x.com/espn/status/2106158576100049031
Friday Night in Blacksburg?
Not even a level that exists.
PS, seeing in 2021 a crowd of 65K at this venue -- MASKLESS -- was by far the biggest MIDDLE FINGER to the scam psyop I can remember.
ReplyDeleteBRAVO VT!! I didn't forget.
Post insertion immediate =
ReplyDeletehttps://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1wwbcp1/could_gruschs_greek_godlooking_beings_connect_to/